The Company is committed to providing its customers with an unsurpassed level of service and is equally committed to ensuring it provides a safe and legal product. If any of the Goods or part thereof has been ascertained by Cellar Seller to be corked or faulty, Cellar Seller shall offer an exchange for the same product. If any Goods have been kept for too long or stored inappropriately by you, Cellar Seller may not offer an exchange, refund or to credit your account.
Please inform us of any damages that may have occurred during the transportation. Due to the nature of the products, we cannot accept return claims for change of mind or any claims once a wine bottle has been opened. As such, we will not be able to give you an exchange or a refund.
Valid reasons for returning items include:
- Damaged: The product was physically damaged when you received it (Please notify us within 24 hours)
- Incorrect/wrong item: The product is different from what you ordered
The requirements for all returns are as follows:
- Your request is placed within seven (7) days from the date of receiving the item
- In case of physically damaged item(s), you must notify us through email within 24 hours of receiving the delivery
- The goods must be returned in the original packaging along with all accessories such as leaflets, certificates of authenticity and free gifts received with it. Please also include your proof of purchase (order number, buying invoice).
- Charges will be applied for all missing items and breakages
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds. Shipments that are refused without prior to our knowledge, or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, are subject to a restocking fee of 5% plus applicable shipping and handling fees.